Nubia just announced RedMagic 8S Pro and RedMagic 8S Pro +, its new flagship gaming smartphone, is out in China, as promised. Both smartphones Equipped with Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Advanced Edition at 3.36GHz.
The company stated that it scored 1,713,658 points on AnTuTu. he has Up to 24GB of LPDDR5X RAM and up to 1TB of UFS4.0 storage.
It features a 6.8″ BOE OLED display with up to 120Hz refresh rate, 960Hz multi-finger touch sampling rate, 1440Hz PWM + DC dimming, 1300 nits of brightness and a 93.7% screen-to-body ratio, thanks to Narrow 1.48mm side edges.
The smartphones feature Magic ICE 12.0 cooling system with built-in + ducted fan, 3D ice dual pump, extra-large VC liquid cooling, two under-screen graphene and up to 10 layers of material cooling so that the entire surface temperature drops The body of the device is 17 degrees Celsius.
It is equipped with an independent “Red Core R2” game chip to improve the shoulder keys, vibration, lighting effects and sound effects. It features 520Hz touch sampling shoulder drivers, 960Hz touch sampling rate for multi-finger displays, X-axis linear engine, 1115K+1216 ultra-linear stereo amplifiers, Snapdragon Sound technology for up to 96kHz with low latency 48 milliseconds.
Smartphones equipped 50-megapixel 1 / 1.57-inch Samsung GN5 sensor And a 16-megapixel OmniVision front camera is located under the screen. RedMagic 8S Pro has a 6,000mAh battery with 80W fast charging for 100% charge in 35 minutes, red
Magic 8S Pro+ packs a 5,000mAh battery with 165W fast charging for 100% charge in 14 minutes.
Red Magic 8S Pro + Bumblebee Super Warriors Collector’s Edition is customized based on Transformers-Bumblebee. It comes with a 165-watt gallium nitride charger, a custom version of Bumblebee, custom Bumblebee badges, custom map pins for adapters, a custom data cable for Bumblebee fast charging, a magnetic protective case for toys, a Bumblebee Edition Magnetic Suction 4 Heater, and a custom Bumblebee theme.
RedMagic 8S Pro and 8S Pro+ specifications
- 6.8-inch (2480 x 1116 pixels) Full HD+ OLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, up to 960Hz touch sampling rate, 10-bit color depth, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 1300 nits brightness, and DC dimming, 1440 Hz PWM dimming
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Advanced Edition up to 3.36GHz with Adreno 740 GPU
- 8GB/12GB/16GB/24GB LPDDR5X RAM with 128GB/256GB/512GB/1TB (UFS 4.0)
- Android 13 with Redmagic OS 8.0
- With two slices
- 50-megapixel 1/1.57″ Samsung GN5 sensor, 8-megapixel 120-degree wide-angle lens, 2-megapixel macro camera
- 16MP front camera under the screen with OmniVision OV16A1Q sensor
- In-display fingerprint sensor with heart rate detection
- 3.5mm audio jack, stereo speakers, dual smart audio system, 3 microphones
- Dimensions: 163.98 x 76.35 x 8.9 mm; Weight: 228g (8S Pro) / 230g (8S Pro +)
- 5G NSA / SA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz + 6 GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS (L1 / L5) + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 8S Pro – 6000 mAh battery, 80W fast charging
- 8S Pro + – 5000 mAh battery, 165W fast charging
Price and availability
- RedMagicS 8S Pro 8 GB + 128 GB – 3999 yuan (about 510 euros)
- RedMagicS 8S Pro 8GB + 256GB – 4399 yuan (about 560 euros)
- RedMagicS 8S Pro 12 GB + 256 GB Transparent – 4,799 yuan (about 610 euros)
- RedMagicS 8S Pro 12 GB + 256 GB Transparent – 5499 yuan (about 700 euros)
- RedMagic 8S Pro + 16 GB + 256 GB – 5499 yuan (about 700 euros)
- RedMagic 8S Pro + 16 GB + 512 GB – 5,799 yuan (about 735 euros)
- RedMagic 8S Pro + 16 GB + 256 GB Transparent – 5,699 yuan (about 725 euros)
- RedMagic 8S Pro + 16 GB + 512 GB Transparent – 5999 yuan (about 760 euros)
- RedMagic 8S Pro + 16 GB + 1 TB Transparent – 6,999 yuan (about 890 euros)
- RedMagic 8S Pro + 24 GB + 1 TB Transparent – 7499 yuan (about 950 euros)
- RedMagic 8S Pro + Bumblebee Edition 16 GB + 512 GB – 6499 yuan (about 825 euros)
The smartphones can be ordered today and will be available in China from July 11th. Bumblebee will be released in early August. Details of the global rollout should be available soon.